Monday, June 11, 2012

Ha , Another post about Rian ! (:

Rian is absolutely amazingly hilarious, bros.


She commented on a picture 112 times only saying "omg", 114 times total.


We have some weird ass conversations, which reminds me, does anyone have blue hairdye? 


OMGOMGOMG I'm dying my hair red, pink, and purple . ♥
Just thought I'd let you all know.


Well she is funny. as. fuck.


She needs to come over so I can do her pictures! *Hint hint*


Meh. I WILL NOT LET HER GO OUT WITH THIS CERTAIN GUY FOR LIKE THE 4TH TIME BECAUSE NIGGAS I OWN HER!! So back up >.^


Rian, bring me a sammich? Kay thank you love(:


I still need to chop off my cousins' limbs with scissors.


Anywhores.


Rian, Rian, Where for art thou Rian?!


Oh there you are ^w^ ♥


Yeah she replaced my boyfriend kuhs she wants my ass (x 


Oh I love her mucho.






Ta ta for now!
xoxo, Karah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment